King David had reigned over Israel for some 20 years now, and in his complacency, became a little bored. He neglected his kingly duties, didn’t go out to war, roamed his palace at night, and took advantage of his power. Greek Military General, Pittacus, said, “The measure of a person is what they do with their power.” How do you use your power and influence over others? Are you abusive, #metoo, or are you empowering? Do you walk blindly in your sin, or when others hold you accountable, do you repent of your sin and confess your wrong to God? God is waiting to give you another chance, so we need to walk toward God, repent of our sin, and come freely to victory over darkness.
- “Even if . . . “, Daniel 3 pastoreid.com/2018/03/20/eve… https://t.co/vCgEOIuy2u- Reid 6 hours ago
- Can you say "even if" God doesn't change my situation, I will still worship Him? youtu.be/xQYmTS-Sm6c?a- Reid 6 hours ago
- RT @PetersonDaily: Feelings are notorious liars, especially in matters of faith.- Reid 2 days ago
- Crossroads Church of Greeley Weekly Newsletter - mailchi.mp/513be81039ad/c…- Reid 4 days ago
- Crossroads Church Of Greeley Weekly Update - mailchi.mp/838a319bdf89/c…- Reid 1 week ago