Elisha comes to the rescue again for a man in debt. One man from the school of prophets lost a borrowed axe in the Jordan River. Crying out to Elisha, he asks for help and finally received his edge back. How goes your walk with God? How do you draw back to God when you feel distant from Him? What habits do you practice to keep your spiritual edge? Join us to hear the SLOW method of faith.
- A Clear Vision pastoreid.com/2019/10/15/a-c… https://t.co/1Rxn7buOnp- Reid 5 hours ago
- Crossroads Greeley Weekly Update - October 13, 2019 - mailchi.mp/cd3abf0e3771/5…- Reid 3 days ago
- Crossroads Greeley Weekly Update - Week of Sept. 29, 2019 - mailchi.mp/10cbeff554bf/5…- Reid 2 weeks ago
- Top Shelf Thinking pastoreid.com/2019/09/25/top… https://t.co/1eFlhdD3wk- Reid 2 weeks ago
- Crossroads Greeley Weekly Update - Week of Sept. 22, 2019 - mailchi.mp/329df6987b18/5…- Reid 3 weeks ago