Elisha comes to the rescue again for a man in debt. One man from the school of prophets lost a borrowed axe in the Jordan River. Crying out to Elisha, he asks for help and finally received his edge back. How goes your walk with God? How do you draw back to God when you feel distant from Him? What habits do you practice to keep your spiritual edge? Join us to hear the SLOW method of faith.
- Do Not Be Afraid pastoreid.com/2019/05/28/do-… https://t.co/33uZfmmuby- Reid 2 weeks ago
- @dda951 @crowdermusic So true, so true- Reid 3 weeks ago
- @crowdermusic Thursday was my 50th Birthday. Best day of the year. So far.- Reid 3 weeks ago
- The Liability of Labels pastoreid.com/2019/05/21/the… https://t.co/39VkK8ikY0- Reid 3 weeks ago
- Comparison Will Kill Ya pastoreid.com/2019/05/17/com… https://t.co/mzBr07yvPK- Reid 1 month ago