Elisha comes to the rescue again for a man in debt. One man from the school of prophets lost a borrowed axe in the Jordan River. Crying out to Elisha, he asks for help and finally received his edge back. How goes your walk with God? How do you draw back to God when you feel distant from Him? What habits do you practice to keep your spiritual edge? Join us to hear the SLOW method of faith.
- Go Tigers !!!- Reid 1 month ago
- Not What I Had Planned pastoreid.com/2019/12/16/not… https://t.co/HiWcoUDdjh- Reid 2 months ago
- A Worthy Prayer pastoreid.com/2019/11/25/a-w… https://t.co/tlBiLeVSkw- Reid 2 months ago
- A Prayer Worth Praying pastoreid.com/2019/11/19/a-p… https://t.co/HPyzERKjYd- Reid 3 months ago
- “Put It All On My Tab” pastoreid.com/2019/11/15/put… https://t.co/lqStsTbYQr- Reid 3 months ago