Elisha comes to the rescue again for a man in debt. One man from the school of prophets lost a borrowed axe in the Jordan River. Crying out to Elisha, he asks for help and finally received his edge back. How goes your walk with God? How do you draw back to God when you feel distant from Him? What habits do you practice to keep your spiritual edge? Join us to hear the SLOW method of faith.
- @dda951 That looks fun to fly- Reid 3 days ago
- RT @TimTebow: His strength is made perfect in our weakness. “But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perf…- Reid 6 days ago
- @nocotim @FoundationsNoCo We love you guys. You’re doing a great ministry through this crisis.- Reid 6 days ago
- Go Tigers !!!- Reid 2 months ago
- Not What I Had Planned pastoreid.com/2019/12/16/not… https://t.co/HiWcoUDdjh- Reid 3 months ago