The Jews demanded that the new Gentile converts to Christianity go through ritual circumcision, and follow the laws of Moses in order to receive faith and be welcomed in. Paul & Barnabas travel to Jerusalem to meet with the Apostles and church counsel to decide what was best. They wrote a letter saying they would do well to abstain from certain things, but circumcision was no longer required for faith. What kind of rules do we place on people before they come to faith today? What sort of expectations do we demand before someone can join our faith fellowship in 2017? Do your rules keep people out, or let people in? How do you show grace to your neighbor and shine the light of Christ?
- A Worthy Prayer pastoreid.com/2019/11/25/a-w… https://t.co/tlBiLeVSkw- Reid 2 weeks ago
- A Prayer Worth Praying pastoreid.com/2019/11/19/a-p… https://t.co/HPyzERKjYd- Reid 3 weeks ago
- “Put It All On My Tab” pastoreid.com/2019/11/15/put… https://t.co/lqStsTbYQr- Reid 3 weeks ago
- Remember My Chains pastoreid.com/2019/10/23/rem… https://t.co/ceMJ4i0mOw- Reid 1 month ago
- Crossroads Greeley, Pastor Resignation - mailchi.mp/dcbdeaef15fc/c… https://t.co/qCJ4vNqsVh- Reid 1 month ago