We spend so much time on wasted words. It’s so easy to think of the negative rather than the positive. Complaining is our default mechanism because of our sin nature. We can learn to quit on complaining by analyzing our complaining habits. Join us as we walk through Philippians 2 together. You should have the same attitude as Christ Jesus, who never complained.
- Go Tigers !!!- Reid 1 month ago
- Not What I Had Planned pastoreid.com/2019/12/16/not… https://t.co/HiWcoUDdjh- Reid 2 months ago
- A Worthy Prayer pastoreid.com/2019/11/25/a-w… https://t.co/tlBiLeVSkw- Reid 2 months ago
- A Prayer Worth Praying pastoreid.com/2019/11/19/a-p… https://t.co/HPyzERKjYd- Reid 3 months ago
- “Put It All On My Tab” pastoreid.com/2019/11/15/put… https://t.co/lqStsTbYQr- Reid 3 months ago