The question goes; “If God wants me to be happy, and I’m not happy, then did God fail me?” What happens when we don’t get our prayers answered the way we want them? What happens when I don’t get the material possessions I wanted, but I have the faith to believe I should get them? What kind of depth of faith do we have if we haven’t yet learned to suffer through the hard times? God has something more for each one of us, and maybe that means not getting the happiness we seek. Join us for this sermon on debunking the myth of the prosperity gospel.
- Go Tigers !!!- Reid 1 month ago
- Not What I Had Planned pastoreid.com/2019/12/16/not… https://t.co/HiWcoUDdjh- Reid 2 months ago
- A Worthy Prayer pastoreid.com/2019/11/25/a-w… https://t.co/tlBiLeVSkw- Reid 3 months ago
- A Prayer Worth Praying pastoreid.com/2019/11/19/a-p… https://t.co/HPyzERKjYd- Reid 3 months ago
- “Put It All On My Tab” pastoreid.com/2019/11/15/put… https://t.co/lqStsTbYQr- Reid 3 months ago