When it comes to admitting our sin, we shy away. Most often we come up with excuses about sin, and say things like, “I”m not really a bad person”, or “If no one knows, I can get away with it”, or even “I’ve already sinned, I might as well continue”. When we “excuse” our way out of sin, we end up never needing the Savior to forgive us. “If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.” Don’t be deceived, sin is an all-consuming toxic sickness in our lives, and God has given us the remedy through salvation in Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit of God is the only one who can purify you from unrighteousness. The process of this is through our repentance of sins.
- A Worthy Prayer pastoreid.com/2019/11/25/a-w… https://t.co/tlBiLeVSkw- Reid 2 weeks ago
- A Prayer Worth Praying pastoreid.com/2019/11/19/a-p… https://t.co/HPyzERKjYd- Reid 3 weeks ago
- “Put It All On My Tab” pastoreid.com/2019/11/15/put… https://t.co/lqStsTbYQr- Reid 3 weeks ago
- Remember My Chains pastoreid.com/2019/10/23/rem… https://t.co/ceMJ4i0mOw- Reid 1 month ago
- Crossroads Greeley, Pastor Resignation - mailchi.mp/dcbdeaef15fc/c… https://t.co/qCJ4vNqsVh- Reid 1 month ago