Genesis 5 gives a genealogy of those who walked with God. Hebrews 11 tells us that Enoch walked with God and was “no more”. He never died. He was just taken to be with God. What kind of legacy are you leaving behind when you are “no more”? When we walk with God in faith, we don’t have to work to please God, we simply depend on His guidance to lead us. Join us as we talk about the faith of those who came before us through Hebrews 11.
- RT @timkellernyc: The issue on which everything stands is not whether or not you like Christianity, but whether or not He rose from the dea…- Reid 15 hours ago
- https://t.co/QHW4lzZ3t2- Reid 2 days ago
- RT @TimTebow: God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ’I love you.’ - Billy…- Reid 2 days ago
- RT @crowdermusic: "Someday you will read or hear that Billy Graham is dead. Don’t you believe a word of it. I shall be more alive than I am…- Reid 2 days ago
- Isaiah 53:5 https://t.co/MYmTYumUYI- Reid 3 days ago