Jesus shall be called The Everlasting Father, upon his birth. No one is a father when they are born. In fact, Jesus never married and didn’t father any children, so how could he be called the Everlasting Father? We look into this spiritual nickname for Jesus given by the prophet Isaiah as we look at the role of God the Father in the life of Jesus. Jesus is the exact representation of the Father God. In Jesus we see all the qualities of God the Father, compassion, justice, generosity, gracious care. Join us as we look at the attributes of God the Father in Jesus.
- Ben Shapiro - Liberty University youtu.be/n72HNgvvWK8 via @YouTube- Reid 1 hour ago
- Reflecting Jesus; Extreme Generosity youtu.be/dUvHPf6sxw8 via @YouTube- Reid 2 days ago
- Extreme Generosity pastoreid.com/2018/04/24/ext… https://t.co/haQfLfjTgI- Reid 2 days ago
- We are learning to be more godly in our lives, by being more generous toward others. youtu.be/dUvHPf6sxw8?a- Reid 2 days ago
- RT @craiggroeschel: Joining others around the world grieving for those hurting in #Toronto. Let’s stand together #praying for comfort, stre…- Reid 2 days ago