Jesus shall be called The Everlasting Father, upon his birth. No one is a father when they are born. In fact, Jesus never married and didn’t father any children, so how could he be called the Everlasting Father? We look into this spiritual nickname for Jesus given by the prophet Isaiah as we look at the role of God the Father in the life of Jesus. Jesus is the exact representation of the Father God. In Jesus we see all the qualities of God the Father, compassion, justice, generosity, gracious care. Join us as we look at the attributes of God the Father in Jesus.
- Crossroads Church of Greeley Weekly Newsletter - mailchi.mp/485a963ba217/c…- Reid 2 days ago
- The Priestly Blessing pastoreid.com/2018/10/17/the… https://t.co/od0kHGjbeC- Reid 4 days ago
- Pastor Reid Olson Teaches on the Priestly Blessing. youtu.be/zRAqwOmHuS4?a- Reid 5 days ago
- @Hefti_3 look! It’s you... against you https://t.co/6cBHfae9Ud- Reid 6 days ago
- @MBrimmage I love you guys. Wish I was there.- Reid 1 week ago