Jesus shall be called The Everlasting Father, upon his birth. No one is a father when they are born. In fact, Jesus never married and didn’t father any children, so how could he be called the Everlasting Father? We look into this spiritual nickname for Jesus given by the prophet Isaiah as we look at the role of God the Father in the life of Jesus. Jesus is the exact representation of the Father God. In Jesus we see all the qualities of God the Father, compassion, justice, generosity, gracious care. Join us as we look at the attributes of God the Father in Jesus.
- When You Can’t Control The Future pastoreid.com/2018/07/17/whe… https://t.co/QUFO8F56iO- Reid 9 hours ago
- What is God calling you to leave behind? youtu.be/FqlJcu2mtjY?a- Reid 9 hours ago
- Join our church Crossroads, for 10 years of amazing ministry. 9:30am service of memories and moving forward, follow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…- Reid 3 days ago
- Crossroads Church of Greeley Weekly Newsletter - mailchi.mp/cd4af1b668bd/c…- Reid 4 days ago
- When You Can’t Handle It All pastoreid.com/2018/07/10/whe… https://t.co/fHOsrJuLgB- Reid 1 week ago