We live in a culture of 140 character conversations, if one can even call them conversations. We blurt out our opinions as quick as a heart beat, forgetting that God wants us to filter our responses and not be so quick to be offended. You have every right to take offense at everything, but it’s not the best way to live out your life. How would Jesus instruct us to be kind and compassionate, today?
- RT @TimTebow: His strength is made perfect in our weakness. “But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perf…- Reid 13 hours ago
- @nocotim @FoundationsNoCo We love you guys. You’re doing a great ministry through this crisis.- Reid 13 hours ago
- Go Tigers !!!- Reid 2 months ago
- Not What I Had Planned pastoreid.com/2019/12/16/not… https://t.co/HiWcoUDdjh- Reid 3 months ago
- A Worthy Prayer pastoreid.com/2019/11/25/a-w… https://t.co/tlBiLeVSkw- Reid 4 months ago