We live in a culture of 140 character conversations, if one can even call them conversations. We blurt out our opinions as quick as a heart beat, forgetting that God wants us to filter our responses and not be so quick to be offended. You have every right to take offense at everything, but it’s not the best way to live out your life. How would Jesus instruct us to be kind and compassionate, today?
- Go Tigers !!!- Reid 1 month ago
- Not What I Had Planned pastoreid.com/2019/12/16/not… https://t.co/HiWcoUDdjh- Reid 2 months ago
- A Worthy Prayer pastoreid.com/2019/11/25/a-w… https://t.co/tlBiLeVSkw- Reid 2 months ago
- A Prayer Worth Praying pastoreid.com/2019/11/19/a-p… https://t.co/HPyzERKjYd- Reid 3 months ago
- “Put It All On My Tab” pastoreid.com/2019/11/15/put… https://t.co/lqStsTbYQr- Reid 3 months ago