King David had reigned over Israel for some 20 years now, and in his complacency, became a little bored. He neglected his kingly duties, didn’t go out to war, roamed his palace at night, and took advantage of his power. Greek Military General, Pittacus, said, “The measure of a person is what they do with their power.” How do you use your power and influence over others? Are you abusive, #metoo, or are you empowering? Do you walk blindly in your sin, or when others hold you accountable, do you repent of your sin and confess your wrong to God? God is waiting to give you another chance, so we need to walk toward God, repent of our sin, and come freely to victory over darkness.
- RT @EugeneCho: I'm convinced that in the Church today, we need less spotlights, fog machines, formulas and simply more humility and depende…- Reid 2 days ago
- Crossroads Church of Greeley Weekly Newsletter - mailchi.mp/efa1f1b86c82/c…- Reid 4 days ago
- @averageym Great work!- Reid 1 week ago
- Crossroads Church of Greeley Weekly Newsletter - mailchi.mp/86bc1ed4e853/c…- Reid 1 week ago
- RT @TylerSollie: Refuse to live offended.- Reid 1 week ago