Pastor Reid Olson of Crossroads Church of Greeley teaches Acts 3. The healing of the lame beggar man takes precedent in the narrative, but what happens around the event is astounding. The healing took place “outside” the temple gate. The impact of this means that God’s Kingdom work is beginning to move outside the temple walls. God’s Kingdom is on the move, like lava moving down a mountain; no one can contain it’s flow. We learn through Acts 3 that God’s Spirit is on the move and He brings healing, wholeness and joy as a result. Acts 3:19 says when we repent of our sin, times of refreshing will come from God. I hope you find your times of refreshing when you walk away from your sin-filled life.
- Crossroads Church of Greeley Weekly Newsletter - mailchi.mp/485a963ba217/c…- Reid 2 days ago
- The Priestly Blessing pastoreid.com/2018/10/17/the… https://t.co/od0kHGjbeC- Reid 4 days ago
- Pastor Reid Olson Teaches on the Priestly Blessing. youtu.be/zRAqwOmHuS4?a- Reid 5 days ago
- @Hefti_3 look! It’s you... against you https://t.co/6cBHfae9Ud- Reid 6 days ago
- @MBrimmage I love you guys. Wish I was there.- Reid 1 week ago