Does God always answer prayers the way we pray them? Is God responsible to answer everything we pray about? Some say that God always answer prayers, sometimes with a yes, sometimes with a maybe and sometimes with a no. Could there be anything in your life that may be blocking your prayer life with God? Could it be that we may not like the answers that God gives us when we pray? These questions are explored in this weekend sermon on “Why?”.
- Go Tigers !!!- Reid 1 month ago
- Not What I Had Planned pastoreid.com/2019/12/16/not… https://t.co/HiWcoUDdjh- Reid 2 months ago
- A Worthy Prayer pastoreid.com/2019/11/25/a-w… https://t.co/tlBiLeVSkw- Reid 2 months ago
- A Prayer Worth Praying pastoreid.com/2019/11/19/a-p… https://t.co/HPyzERKjYd- Reid 3 months ago
- “Put It All On My Tab” pastoreid.com/2019/11/15/put… https://t.co/lqStsTbYQr- Reid 3 months ago