When we think of New Year’s Resolutions, we often let fear assist us with failing. We don’t want to set goals, or accomplish success because we let fear capture our hearts. Moses knew a little something about this too. When God gave him a goal to accomplish, Moses tried talking his way out of it, many times. Have you ever been there? God reminds us to start where you are, use what you have, and do what you can in order to walk by faith in 2018. Join us this week in discovering God’s bigger purposes for our lives, and you’ll accomplish more as you walk by faith.
- Ben Shapiro - Liberty University youtu.be/n72HNgvvWK8 via @YouTube- Reid 2 hours ago
- Reflecting Jesus; Extreme Generosity youtu.be/dUvHPf6sxw8 via @YouTube- Reid 2 days ago
- Extreme Generosity pastoreid.com/2018/04/24/ext… https://t.co/haQfLfjTgI- Reid 2 days ago
- We are learning to be more godly in our lives, by being more generous toward others. youtu.be/dUvHPf6sxw8?a- Reid 2 days ago
- RT @craiggroeschel: Joining others around the world grieving for those hurting in #Toronto. Let’s stand together #praying for comfort, stre…- Reid 2 days ago