When we think of New Year’s Resolutions, we often let fear assist us with failing. We don’t want to set goals, or accomplish success because we let fear capture our hearts. Moses knew a little something about this too. When God gave him a goal to accomplish, Moses tried talking his way out of it, many times. Have you ever been there? God reminds us to start where you are, use what you have, and do what you can in order to walk by faith in 2018. Join us this week in discovering God’s bigger purposes for our lives, and you’ll accomplish more as you walk by faith.
- Crossroads Church of Greeley Weekly Newsletter - mailchi.mp/485a963ba217/c…- Reid 2 days ago
- The Priestly Blessing pastoreid.com/2018/10/17/the… https://t.co/od0kHGjbeC- Reid 4 days ago
- Pastor Reid Olson Teaches on the Priestly Blessing. youtu.be/zRAqwOmHuS4?a- Reid 5 days ago
- @Hefti_3 look! It’s you... against you https://t.co/6cBHfae9Ud- Reid 6 days ago
- @MBrimmage I love you guys. Wish I was there.- Reid 1 week ago