The life of Noah is not necessarily one to emulate. He lived during a very awful period in time. Can you imagine everyone living to only please themselves? Can you imagine a time of extreme violence and depravity that would cause God to have a grieving heart? We live in a difficult time today too, so what is the solution? Do we need to all go out and work for our salvation? NO, not a chance. Jesus did the work for us. Jesus died so we could be saved. We need to obey the call of God the Father, and work a little bit with our faith, so that God’s blessing on his people might come through our obedience. Join us as we continue to look at characters of the faith in Hebrews 11.
- RT @timkellernyc: The issue on which everything stands is not whether or not you like Christianity, but whether or not He rose from the dea…- Reid 15 hours ago
- https://t.co/QHW4lzZ3t2- Reid 2 days ago
- RT @TimTebow: God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ’I love you.’ - Billy…- Reid 2 days ago
- RT @crowdermusic: "Someday you will read or hear that Billy Graham is dead. Don’t you believe a word of it. I shall be more alive than I am…- Reid 2 days ago
- Isaiah 53:5 https://t.co/MYmTYumUYI- Reid 3 days ago