Pastor Reid Olson of Crossroads Church of Greeley teaches Acts 3. The healing of the lame beggar man takes precedent in the narrative, but what happens around the event is astounding. The healing took place “outside” the temple gate. The impact of this means that God’s Kingdom work is beginning to move outside the temple walls. God’s Kingdom is on the move, like lava moving down a mountain; no one can contain it’s flow. We learn through Acts 3 that God’s Spirit is on the move and He brings healing, wholeness and joy as a result. Acts 3:19 says when we repent of our sin, times of refreshing will come from God. I hope you find your times of refreshing when you walk away from your sin-filled life.
- Ben Shapiro - Liberty University youtu.be/n72HNgvvWK8 via @YouTube- Reid 1 hour ago
- Reflecting Jesus; Extreme Generosity youtu.be/dUvHPf6sxw8 via @YouTube- Reid 2 days ago
- Extreme Generosity pastoreid.com/2018/04/24/ext… https://t.co/haQfLfjTgI- Reid 2 days ago
- We are learning to be more godly in our lives, by being more generous toward others. youtu.be/dUvHPf6sxw8?a- Reid 2 days ago
- RT @craiggroeschel: Joining others around the world grieving for those hurting in #Toronto. Let’s stand together #praying for comfort, stre…- Reid 2 days ago