Oh Come All Ye Faithful. Sometimes we don’t feel very faithful, or very joyful or triumphant in our walk with God. There are even more people who don’t even feel like coming to God to approach Him. What do we do to move beyond our feelings about not approaching God? Can there be a better solution than ignoring God’s call? God sent His only Son, Jesus, to be born in Bethlehem, in an animal stable of all things, and God invited the lowly shepherds to the party first. What a better picture of God reaching out to those of us who don’t feel faithful, joyful or triumphant in life. God wants you. God came for you. Won’t you come to Bethlehem to see this one, born king of the angels? God is waiting for you to come, all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant.
- Crossroads Greeley Weekly Update - Week of Sept. 22, 2019 - mailchi.mp/329df6987b18/5…- Reid 1 day ago
- Rules Can Be Tricky pastoreid.com/2019/09/18/rul… https://t.co/phaWIJw392- Reid 2 days ago
- Crossroads Greeley Weekly Update - Week of Sept. 15, 2019 - mailchi.mp/d98c92418bad/5…- Reid 1 week ago
- Crossroads Greeley Weekly Update - Week of Sept. 8, 2019 - mailchi.mp/4ffbce4309ec/5…- Reid 2 weeks ago
- Suffering Builds Character pastoreid.com/2019/09/04/suf… https://t.co/FYArmfimFF- Reid 2 weeks ago