Oh Come All Ye Faithful. Sometimes we don’t feel very faithful, or very joyful or triumphant in our walk with God. There are even more people who don’t even feel like coming to God to approach Him. What do we do to move beyond our feelings about not approaching God? Can there be a better solution than ignoring God’s call? God sent His only Son, Jesus, to be born in Bethlehem, in an animal stable of all things, and God invited the lowly shepherds to the party first. What a better picture of God reaching out to those of us who don’t feel faithful, joyful or triumphant in life. God wants you. God came for you. Won’t you come to Bethlehem to see this one, born king of the angels? God is waiting for you to come, all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant.
- @crowdermusic Thursday was my 50th Birthday. Best day of the year. So far.- Reid 12 hours ago
- The Liability of Labels pastoreid.com/2019/05/21/the… https://t.co/39VkK8ikY0- Reid 3 days ago
- Comparison Will Kill Ya pastoreid.com/2019/05/17/com… https://t.co/mzBr07yvPK- Reid 1 week ago
- How We Overcome Apathy pastoreid.com/2019/05/07/how… https://t.co/tej5AWJmGl- Reid 2 weeks ago
- Not What You Expected pastoreid.com/2019/04/30/not… https://t.co/lMAmK8usTA- Reid 3 weeks ago