Jacob led a life of deception, lies, trickery and dishonesty, yet God wanted to use him anyways. God met with Jacob on the shores of Jabbok river, and got Jacob’s attention in a very real way. Dislocation of the hip is one of the most painful experiences in my life personally, and would be in your life too. Jacob needed a wake up call to become humbled in the service to the Lord. Join us as we learn about humility.
- Crossroads Church of Greeley Weekly Newsletter - mailchi.mp/bb80fe532bd3/c…- Reid 2 days ago
- David Shelley shares at Crossroads Church in Greeley about the Gospel Tragedy. youtu.be/_82AeftM7UU?a- Reid 4 days ago
- Crossroads Greeley Weekly Newsletter - mailchi.mp/4f5d2514f094/c…- Reid 1 week ago
- @chadrmcdaniel @RevDaniel But let’s grab a meal in the first week of October.- Reid 1 week ago
- @chadrmcdaniel @RevDaniel Deal. We drive to Seattle on Saturday to bring our girl to college and home in 14 days.- Reid 1 week ago