Too often we believe the lies from the devil that we’re not good enough, that we’re not strong enough, that we just can’t change the way we are. None of these lies are true, but we can be tricked into believing them to be true. Follow along with us as we look at 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 at how the Apostle Paul speaks to us about “weakness” rather than strength, which glorifies God.
- Go Tigers !!!- Reid 1 month ago
- Not What I Had Planned pastoreid.com/2019/12/16/not… https://t.co/HiWcoUDdjh- Reid 2 months ago
- A Worthy Prayer pastoreid.com/2019/11/25/a-w… https://t.co/tlBiLeVSkw- Reid 3 months ago
- A Prayer Worth Praying pastoreid.com/2019/11/19/a-p… https://t.co/HPyzERKjYd- Reid 3 months ago
- “Put It All On My Tab” pastoreid.com/2019/11/15/put… https://t.co/lqStsTbYQr- Reid 3 months ago