Authority in society is always in question these days. It seems like people don’t respect police anymore, and don’t respect the government anymore. There seems to be a waning respect for all authority in our society, but have we also lost respect for the authority of Jesus in our lives? As we read through this account of Apostle Paul’s letter to the Colossians, we see that the authority of Jesus is the supreme thing with which we must identify. How are you letting the authority of Jesus have its rightful place in your life?
Tag Archives: rain forest
- Crossroads Greeley Weekly Update - Week of Sept. 22, 2019 - mailchi.mp/329df6987b18/5…- Reid 2 days ago
- Rules Can Be Tricky pastoreid.com/2019/09/18/rul… https://t.co/phaWIJw392- Reid 3 days ago
- Crossroads Greeley Weekly Update - Week of Sept. 15, 2019 - mailchi.mp/d98c92418bad/5…- Reid 1 week ago
- Crossroads Greeley Weekly Update - Week of Sept. 8, 2019 - mailchi.mp/4ffbce4309ec/5…- Reid 2 weeks ago
- Suffering Builds Character pastoreid.com/2019/09/04/suf… https://t.co/FYArmfimFF- Reid 2 weeks ago