Jesus taught us to pray “forgive us our sins, as we have forgive those who have sinned against us.” What if we don’t forgive others, will God not forgive us? What does this mean for true biblical community in our time? Can we be the church if we don’t learn to forgive? Join us for another teaching of the meaning of the Lord’s Prayer in Matthew’s Gospel. You won’t be disappointed.
- @dda951 That looks fun to fly- Reid 1 hour ago
- RT @TimTebow: His strength is made perfect in our weakness. “But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perf…- Reid 3 days ago
- @nocotim @FoundationsNoCo We love you guys. You’re doing a great ministry through this crisis.- Reid 3 days ago
- Go Tigers !!!- Reid 2 months ago
- Not What I Had Planned pastoreid.com/2019/12/16/not… https://t.co/HiWcoUDdjh- Reid 3 months ago