The Jews demanded that the new Gentile converts to Christianity go through ritual circumcision, and follow the laws of Moses in order to receive faith and be welcomed in. Paul & Barnabas travel to Jerusalem to meet with the Apostles and church counsel to decide what was best. They wrote a letter saying they would do well to abstain from certain things, but circumcision was no longer required for faith. What kind of rules do we place on people before they come to faith today? What sort of expectations do we demand before someone can join our faith fellowship in 2017? Do your rules keep people out, or let people in? How do you show grace to your neighbor and shine the light of Christ?
- Ben Shapiro - Liberty University youtu.be/n72HNgvvWK8 via @YouTube- Reid 1 hour ago
- Reflecting Jesus; Extreme Generosity youtu.be/dUvHPf6sxw8 via @YouTube- Reid 2 days ago
- Extreme Generosity pastoreid.com/2018/04/24/ext… https://t.co/haQfLfjTgI- Reid 2 days ago
- We are learning to be more godly in our lives, by being more generous toward others. youtu.be/dUvHPf6sxw8?a- Reid 2 days ago
- RT @craiggroeschel: Joining others around the world grieving for those hurting in #Toronto. Let’s stand together #praying for comfort, stre…- Reid 2 days ago