God became flesh and dwelt among his people. He became a man, in Jesus Christ himself. His nickname in Isaiah 9:6 is The Mighty God. How is Jesus the Mighty God when he limited his presence to one human, he limited his power and became like one of us? Jesus is Mighty God because he could limit himself. The most powerful expression of Mighty God, is when God would limit himself to become a child, born of a woman, so that we might have true salvation in him.
- Crossroads Church of Greeley Weekly Newsletter - mailchi.mp/485a963ba217/c…- Reid 2 days ago
- The Priestly Blessing pastoreid.com/2018/10/17/the… https://t.co/od0kHGjbeC- Reid 4 days ago
- Pastor Reid Olson Teaches on the Priestly Blessing. youtu.be/zRAqwOmHuS4?a- Reid 5 days ago
- @Hefti_3 look! It’s you... against you https://t.co/6cBHfae9Ud- Reid 6 days ago
- @MBrimmage I love you guys. Wish I was there.- Reid 1 week ago