Genesis 5 gives a genealogy of those who walked with God. Hebrews 11 tells us that Enoch walked with God and was “no more”. He never died. He was just taken to be with God. What kind of legacy are you leaving behind when you are “no more”? When we walk with God in faith, we don’t have to work to please God, we simply depend on His guidance to lead us. Join us as we talk about the faith of those who came before us through Hebrews 11.
- Crossroads Church of Greeley Weekly Newsletter - mailchi.mp/bb80fe532bd3/c…- Reid 2 days ago
- David Shelley shares at Crossroads Church in Greeley about the Gospel Tragedy. youtu.be/_82AeftM7UU?a- Reid 4 days ago
- Crossroads Greeley Weekly Newsletter - mailchi.mp/4f5d2514f094/c…- Reid 1 week ago
- @chadrmcdaniel @RevDaniel But let’s grab a meal in the first week of October.- Reid 1 week ago
- @chadrmcdaniel @RevDaniel Deal. We drive to Seattle on Saturday to bring our girl to college and home in 14 days.- Reid 1 week ago