God became flesh and dwelt among his people. He became a man, in Jesus Christ himself. His nickname in Isaiah 9:6 is The Mighty God. How is Jesus the Mighty God when he limited his presence to one human, he limited his power and became like one of us? Jesus is Mighty God because he could limit himself. The most powerful expression of Mighty God, is when God would limit himself to become a child, born of a woman, so that we might have true salvation in him.
- Ben Shapiro - Liberty University youtu.be/n72HNgvvWK8 via @YouTube- Reid 1 hour ago
- Reflecting Jesus; Extreme Generosity youtu.be/dUvHPf6sxw8 via @YouTube- Reid 2 days ago
- Extreme Generosity pastoreid.com/2018/04/24/ext… https://t.co/haQfLfjTgI- Reid 2 days ago
- We are learning to be more godly in our lives, by being more generous toward others. youtu.be/dUvHPf6sxw8?a- Reid 2 days ago
- RT @craiggroeschel: Joining others around the world grieving for those hurting in #Toronto. Let’s stand together #praying for comfort, stre…- Reid 2 days ago